What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal
information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time
by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
RX Pharma Hub
CDS Global LLC
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
It is important to us that you are completely satisfied
with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will
gladly refund or exchange your items within 45 days in the amount of the
Send your carefully packaged purchase and a copy of your packing list or receipt to our Returns Department.
ATTN: Returns Department
RX Pharma Hub
CDS Global LLC
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Please Take Into Consideration...
· 45 days is calculated from the day your original order was delivered to your address
· Only one opened container of the same product will be accepted for a return, provided no more than 25% of the product has been removed
· Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable
· Chocolate bars, liquids, and other products that can either melt or freeze are shipped at your own risk and are non-refundable
· Gift Certificates and or Store Credits are non-refundable
· We will honor manufacture returns or refunds directly related to any manufacturer "money back" product performance guarantee guidelines
*DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED, INCORRECT AND OR "GUARANTEE FRESH" ITEMS MAY BE AN EXCEPTION TO THIS OUTLINED POLICY – CONTACT US FOR DETAILS OR QUESTIONS